Pastor’s Report, 2012
2011—A Year to Remember
- 24 Danish services, average attendance 44 (up by 4)
- 30 English services, average attendance 75 (up by 9)
- 5 services in both languages, average attendance attendance 121 (up by 10)
- 11 baptisms
- 5 confirmands
- 5 weddings
- 15 funerals/memorials
Our top performers
5 special services
- Fundraising events
- Building the underground extension
- Dust, water, more dust
- The extra room
- Building the elevator
- Thanks to the Kitchen project group we can see the happy end to the project already this year.
- Thanks to our President and his board the church is doing well financially.
- Thanks to the auxilliaries the church has been vibrant with great events all year.
- Events - we need to improve our communication and make easy-to-use routines for spreading information in the Danish community at large.
- Strategic thinking - we need to improve our planning so everybody is well informed in good time.
- Appreciation - we need to strengthen our fellowship and be inclusive to new people - apply a “bring-a-friend” thinking.
- Contemplation - we need to offer small events and services which address the quieter approach to the message.
2011 - a very busy year
- our church attendance is up
- Our building project is moving ahead
- our volunteers are doing wonders
- there is an optimistic and positive spirit among us
- New things introduced are successful
- we have a lot to be thankful for
Bodil Toftdahl, Pastor.