The Danish Lutheran Church of Vancouver, B.C.
- 4th Sunday after Trinity, June 24th, 2018 from 9:30 am to 10:30 am
- Pre-Service Breakfast;
please order your breakfast on the list on the
bulletin board in the Church Hall
or contact Doris at 604.534.3707 or
- 4th Sunday after Trinity, June 24th, 2018 at 11:00 am to about 12:15 pm
- Service in English by Pastor Susanne Ivalo Rasmussen.
Dt 24:17–22, Ro 14:7–13, Mt 5:43–48.
- Tuesday, June 26th, 2018 from 12:00 noon to 1:00 pm
- The Sanctuary is open for silent prayer.
Everyone is welcome
- Wednesday, June 27th, 2018 at 1:00 pm
- Hawaiian Dancing in the Church Hall.
- Thursday, June 28th, 2018 from 11:00 am to 11:20 am
- A short service at Dania Manor.
- Thursday June 28th, 2018 at 2:00pm
- Movie Night in the afternoon: Arn, The Knight Templar, part 2.
- or Subscribe.
Fædrenes tro, |
hvor I bo, |
er slægtens dyreste eje.
H.E. the Danish Ambassador to Canada, Niels Boel Abrahamsen
spoke at the Danish comminity's celebration of Constitution Day.
You can find his speech here.
Folkekirken tilbyder nu
Sjælesorg på nettet.
Der er åbent mandag til torsdag i de små timer fra 4 til 8 og om formiddagen fra 10 til 13:30, Vancouver tid.
Stay in touch:
Subscribe to our e-mail list,
which rarely sends more than one e-mail per week or less than one per month.
You can also find us and pictures from our recent events on